I just thought this is amazingly on the money. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it probably doesn’t matter anyway, so just ignore this.
- a difficulty conceptualizing the other person's perspective and priorities
- limited skills in persuasion
- a tendency to be confrontational and rigid
- reluctance to change a decision and admit a mistake
- an aversion to being interrupted
- a compulsion for completion
- a tendency to punish rather than praise
- a tendency to avoid demands
- a lack of knowledge of alternative strategies 
- superficially perfect expressive language
- formal pedantic language
- odd prosody, peculiar voice characteristics 
Then add obsessive compulsion and clinical topical fixation to the above? I’m just sayin’, is all.
Anyway, next real post hopefully coming up over the weekend.
- Atwood, Tony (1998). The complete guide to Asperger's syndrome. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2006. ISBN:1843104954.
 Atwood, pp. 119-120
 ibid pp. 36